It is with a heavy heart that we inform the community that on New Year's Eve a wonderful young man & longtime Stone Bank Ball player, Noah Levan, lost his life. Noah was full of enthusiasm for baseball and will be remembered as an always smiling, good spirited teammate and a great big brother to his 9 siblings! He will be sorely missed in the the Stone Bank Park Community! Those wishing to help the family with meals or donate to assist with the burial costs can contact Lakewood Baptist Pastor Dennis at: firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN PUBLIC MEETING Wednesday, January 23rd 2019
ALL ARE WELCOME! Participate in what occurs in the park!
LOCATION: Stone Bank Fire Department Meeting Room 6:30pm to 7:30pm
AGENDA : Overall Status of the Park
- Activities planning for the Park in 2019.
- Youth sports (baseball and Softball)
- Adult Softball
- Co-Ed Volleyball
- Co-Ed Kick Ball tournament request
- Cowabunga Lung Association Bicycle Ride Stop
- Other activities
- Cost to run park/Programs
- Donations in kind & Monetary
- Lease Status
- Electrical Improvements to current code
- (funds earmarked from Car Show donation)
- Facility Improvements
- Grounds improvements (Field Fencing and field outfield changes)
- Ground Clean Up Schedule for Opening
- Filling open positions
- Scheduling Concessions & bar tenders licenses
Stone Bank Park still needs Clean Fill for the field renovations.
The fields need to be leveled out.
Donations gratefully accepted and receipts issued.
Contact Chris @ 262-269-6104 for details.